Friday, February 15, 2013

Meg vs. Time: Facebook Friday

It is getting harder to find 10 things. Again, a good thing, right? Could be attributable to Valentine's Day this week though.

1. Lots of pictures of people's Valentines gifts, brags about spouses/significant others, etc. My favorite was from Emily: her husband brought her Wendy's chicken nuggets to work. That is true love.

2. I keep trying to tell this to my kids.


3. These Bad Lip Readings are so ridiculous, it's hard not to laugh.



4. Happy Puritan Valentine's Day.


5. And Star Trek Valentine's Day.


I grew up watching The Next Generation. I wonder what nerdy things I will make my kids like?

6. My brother took Air Canada to China. Unexpected.


7. Don't forget to enter to win free glasses!


Okay, I think that is all for today. 7 is also a complete number, so we'll go with that. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment