Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meg vs. Decor: Our new rug

As soon as we moved in John started saying that we needed to get a rug. Neither of us are used to hard floors, and as much as I like them, they don't feel very cozy. So I scoured the internet for who-knows-how-many hours, and ultimately determined that we couldn't afford to get anything I liked. So I headed over to The Home Depot and went straight to the cheap rugs. Most of the ones I had seen for less than $100 were kind of scratchy and unpleasant, and/or ugly. But what do you know? I found this lovely:

 Not as colorful as I was hoping for, but will do the job.

Look at all that fluffy loveliness! Perfectly cozy.

It's just a shame that the rest of our living room still looks like this:
Next up... furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment