Monday, August 13, 2012

Meg vs. Housekeeping: Cleaning chart

A few weeks back I found this cleaning checklist on Pinterest:


This came from Kierste over at Brown Paper Packages. I thought it was super cute and a good way to try to keep the mess that is our house under control. The creator offered it up for download, so I copied it and then put in my own cleaning tasks. I threw it in a document frame so I could check things off with a transparency marker (harder for the boys to wipe off), which works pretty well as long as I can keep the littles from getting that coveted marker in their hands.


I think it's going well, don't you?

It will be a miracle when I actually get everything done on this list on time, but it is motivating me to try.

p.s. If a 20-month-old gets this marker all over his hands then rubs it all over his face, it wipes off pretty easily with a baby wipe, since it is water soluble. Maybe I am the only one that needs this tip.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I stumbled onto this while looking for a chart for myself. I burst out laughing at your scribbled image. Hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete