I cheated a little this week, mostly checking on the group of parents of children with cleft lip and palate so that I could update the group blog, so I'll give myself a pass on that one. I also snuck a peek at some Halloween pictures; all those little kid costumes are irrisistable! On to the fun:
1. Instrument humor. Hehe.
2. This is how I feel all the time.
3. Ever wonder if you are wearing tights or pants? I see too many people that haven't figured that one out yet... This post can help you, as can this flow chart from Buzzfeed:
4. My kids are loving the InstaMinion app on Facebook.
5. In case "What Does the Fox Say" isn't enough shenanigans for you, Ylvis presents "The Intelevator"
p.s. There are four episodes of this. You're welcome.
6. Nice costumes, BYU!
7. Awesome graphic and Mindy Kaling quote from Beauty Redefined: