Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meg vs. Decor: Customizable Bunting Round-Up!


Bunting and garland is so in right now, and I am loving it. After making our Thankful Tree today (more on that to come), I thought the wall needed a little something to finish it off. A Thanksgiving message on garland? Just the thing. So I headed over to Pinterest to see what there was to see.

I wasn't sold on any of the Thanksgiving-specific printables I found, so I started looking for alphabet sets that I could customize myself. There are some really cute, free, printable alphabet sets available! So I thought I would put them all together and share what I found to save you (and me in the future) the scouring.

First up, good old Martha Stewart came through, as usual:

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

I love this one from Ruffled:


Such fun patterns and colors!

And Flights of Fancy put this one together with two different font types:


You can find this fun set at Wild Olive. Wouldn't it be super cute for a kids' party?


And if you like a vintage feel, try this one from Rook No. 17:


Here's a cutie from Jolly Allsorts:


Here's a simple set from Small Types:


Another from Shanty 2 Chic:



And one in miniature from The Tomkat Studio!


There you have them--have fun! I'll share my finished tree and banner tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making this so easy for me! I used the "ruffled" site to quickly make a birthday banner for a co-worker that was a real hit! Took me less than 30 minutes to download, print, cut out a string on some beautiful bright pink ribbon I seem to have lots of!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete