Monday, November 5, 2012

Meg vs. Myself: Weekly Goals November 5-10

Toward the end of last week Mr. Newborn was napping really well, and I just about caught up on the housework and did some baking, and I thought, "Wow, I think I can start working on house goals again." Then the last couple of days he is Mr. I-Want-To-Nurse-And-Be-Held-And-Not-Nap and we are not getting so much done around here... So I am going to go ahead and set some goals, but keep them flexible, and not assign them to particular days. You never know how a day might go around here.

November 5-10
*Seal the grout on the new bathroom tile.
*Do two Thanksgiving activities with the boys.
*Re-fill the green waste bin.
*Get gas for the lawnmower and mow the lawn (or make the hubs do it).
*Install the new toilet seat in the front bathroom.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment