Friday, January 25, 2013

Meg vs. Time: Facebook Friday

I am proud to say I mostly stayed off of Facebook this week, and my computer time in general went down significantly! As a result, I am making better progress on War & Peace and other goals, so yay! Now here are my Facebook faves this week:

1. Stormtrooper humor.


2. Two friends had baby girls, and another is due in August. Always lots of baby posts on Facebook...



4. A high school friend started a site for her beautiful wildlife images. Check them out at Suntrail Images.





Port Aransas, TX 2012 - Images by Sivani Babu

5. This scary shaved bear.


Most animals get funnier when you shave them. Bears just get terrifying.






7. Seriously.


8. Love Kid History!



9. Cutest picture of my sister holding my baby.

t

10. If you haven't read these reviews, you must. About 10 different people posted this one =). Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer

No comments:

Post a Comment