Friday, March 1, 2013
Meg vs. Time: Facebook Friday
1. New versions of the LDS scriptures! (If you aren't a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, sorry if this interests you not at all.)
You can see side-by-side comparisons to the changes made to the headings in the Doctrine and Covenants here. The introduction to Official Declaration 2 is a pleasant surprise!
2. If Downton Abbey Season 3 were on Facebook... (warning, spoiler alert if you haven't seen them all!)
3. Popcorn/menopause humor. Can't beat that.
4. More T-Rex humor.
5. March Madness will be extra colorful this year. Yikes.
6. This ever happen to you? The banes of technology.
7. You go, Josh Groban. Both literally and figuratively.
8. I would only rent this place if the painting came with it.
9. I am hooked on Dandy Giveaway! In the last several months I won a wall stencil and a Robby Wash Ball, and I am dying to win some of these Little Green Food Pouches, since we will be starting solids with Baby Brother in the next couple of weeks!
10. We used to have a dog just like that. Shame we didn't have that rug! RIP Rags the dog. You would have liked this joke.