Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Meg vs. The Closet: The Dreaded Attic Hole


After some work was done on our house, I found some--gulp--rodent doodie in our closet. It had clearly fallen down from the access hole. I knew I needed to go up and check out the situation to make sure that there wasn't going to be constant doodie rain on whatever I put in that closet, but I kept putting it off. I kind of had an irrational fear that a bunch of spiders or a pack of rodents would jump out and scare me, but enough was enough and I took a lamp up with me today.


Turns out it's just a normal grody old attic, and not a rodent-infested poop-rain one.

But when I got down, Thing 2 had a stinky diaper, so my get-up didn't go unchallenged.

1 comment:

  1. All you're missing is some eye protection. I love the getup; I'm glad there was nothing amiss.

    Thing 2 loves you all the more for making sure his attic is rodent free (though he won't know it till he's old enough to read about your escapades as a new home owner).

    ReplyDelete