Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meg vs. Myself: Weekly goals August 13-18

I'm back! I was debating whether to start doing my weekly goals again now that John is back in school and our bathroom project is on hold, but without it I am not getting things done as I would like, so it can't hurt, right? I have been having lots of braxton hicks contractions lately as well as some lower back pain that can get a little intense, so I am trying to take it easy on myself, and some days I can barely get the bare minimum done, but we'll just see how this goes.

August 13-18
Monday: Clean the tiling tools that aren't being used. Straighten up the pile of equipment in the living room and put away as much as possible.

Tuesday: Sand and touch up patch job in the front bathroom. Spray on texture.

Wednesday: Attempt to turn the crib bumper into a rail guard.

Thursday: Dust off and paint another coat on the changing table attachment.

Friday: Buy fabric and start bunting for nursery wall.

Saturday: Clean and sand kids' doors for painting.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment