Monday, February 4, 2013

Meg vs. Myself: Weekly Goals Feb. 4-9

Some weeks I wonder why I bother...

January 28- February 2
*Clean and sand the vanity, get prepped for staining (scaling back on this one!)
*Get that tree guy out here for a quote!  Still don't have a phone, so this one has been tricky.
*Work on cleaning out the garage, getting rid of the rats (GROSS!!!)

Unsurprisingly, my goals this week will be pretty much the same. I did do some other things, like cutting back rose bushes and refilling the green waste bin, but other than that I mostly just survived the week. And I suppose that is okay.

February 4-9
*Clean and sand the vanity, get prepped for staining (scaling back on this one!)
*Get that tree guy out here for a quote!
*Work on cleaning out the garage, getting rid of the rats
*Get everything ready for Big Brother's birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. That is definitely okay! And happy birthday to big brother!

    ReplyDelete