Friday, February 8, 2013

Meg vs. Time: Facebook Friday!

FYI, these are generally listed in the order that I see them on Facebook. In case anyone thinks my priorities are off =).

1. With friends like mine, I would trust them and jump too.  http://xkcd.com/1170/


2. My BFF Emily talks about growing and branding her Etsy shop.  Read it here!


3. The first thing everyone should learn.



4. Spot on. Especially when the hubs has to study on Saturdays too; it's true for both of us.


5. This article about Mayim Bailik's son weaning. I don't care about the content of the article so much as WHY SHOULD I CARE WHEN BLOSSOM'S SON WEANED? Seriously. Enough Mommy wars. Who cares?!


6. And on an equally important note,


7. Ooh, someone who sees mommy wars a little more sanely.


8. How to be happier, as learned through Tetris.


9. Apparently America needs more babies. I knew my boys were valuable =)


10. And as a bonus, babies are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment