Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Meg vs. The Bedroom: Done Painting!

Wednesday: Do a second coat and/or touch-up in the master bedroom as needed.

This morning John and I decided I should just touch up the walls and skip the second coat. Then during nap time I got to work, and of course the more I touched up, the more annoying spots I found. It didn't take long before I decided to ditch the touch-up effort and slap a new coat on as quickly as possible. And I finished the whole room during nap time (about 2 hours)! My arms are killing, but I'm glad to be done. I think I'll need a while to regroup before we tackle the next room. I'll post a final photo of our room once things are put back together.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for hard work, and yay for doing it right. You're awesome : ) I painted some last week with a sister in our ward who just bought a house - it's no picnic! You are amazing to be getting all these things done, especially while pregnant. Go Meg!

    ReplyDelete