Saturday, April 14, 2012

Meg vs. The Bedroom: More Paint

Saturday: Finish painting master bedroom.

This goal was ridiculous. I don't know how I managed to not factor in (1) having to paint the trim, and (2) the fact that I can't do any painting during toddler waking hours. Not to mention that I had to put a second coat of white paint on the ceiling this morning because the stubborn dirty beige was showing through. It is now 10pm, and I am about to start cleaning the baseboards and trim, then I'll paint (surely doing a terrible job) and crash for the night.

My awesome hubby put the living room blinds back up (kind of an ordeal because they had some fit issues with the new windows), and cleaned the blinds before he put them back up, and put up the new curtain rod and my curtains. It almost looks like a real living room! I also put together a little $1 arrangement for our shelf. And the boys and I started a second garden bed in the back yard and set up a makeshift trellis for our growing peas. Aaaand... I can't find the camera again. I broke down and ordered a new battery charger for our original camera so that I could keep the back-up as a back-up. It should be here by Friday. Sigh. Someday I will be able to keep track of my valuable possessions. As soon as I am able, photos will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment